Friday, January 9, 2009

I want a 4 year old

When vacation ends, so does my daily writing. I don't know why? I still have plenty of thoughts and ideas, I just need to write them down...



So, My New Years resolutions...



#1 Study the Bible More



#2 Blog more...



Love, Troysie





I want a 4 year old



Today in the cafeteria I was watching a Pre- School mother holding her son after he ate his lunch. Just cuddling, his head tucked safely under hers, oh how I miss the days of cuddling with a little guy on my lap.



The best joys of my early motherhood came in 4's. At four weeks both of my boys graduated from smiling at angels, to smiling at ME!



At four months, since I was a working mother, they would greet me with excitement that would encompass every part of their bodies making me realize they knew and loved their mommy.


4 years old, oh how I loved it. No more terrible twos which in my case extended to the threes. My sons were fully potty trained and had a very good command of the English language so I finally got my wish of conversation and days of no crying! Ahhhhh. Plus, the cuddles, Oh the cuddles, 4 year old boys are simply the cutest, they are silly, comical, imaginative,expressive but most of all loving and cuddly.



So, after I expressed my desire for a little four year old on my lap, 5'6 100whatever pound Eric decided to indulge me with some lap time and cuddles...



I am sorry, but it is just not the same...

No comments: