Here's my latest haul
Photobomb courtesy of Teddy Bear
Found this recipe for Pumpkin Spice Latte that calls for real pumpkin...
Made it and it is TO DIE FOR!!!
Super thick and rich...
I did not have evaporated milk so made mine with 1 can Sweetened condensed milk and omitted the milk and sugar from the recipe
I like strong coffee so made mine extra strong and it was perfect...
Go for it
You Will Need
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1-3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix (see headnotes)
- 1/2 cup strong hot coffee
- whipped cream
- Add milk, canned pumpkin and sugar to a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat until hot, but do not boil.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract, pumpkin spice mix and coffee.
- Pour into two large mugs then garnish, if desired, with whipped cream and an extra pinch of pumpkin spice mix.