Thankful Tuesday the working full day edition which means it is done Monday night...
S- Shockingly Spoiled
10 S things I am thankful for
1. Slippers- I LOVE SLIPPERS!!! my latest discovery is the Mary Jane Slipper sock. Light weight and stays on all night if needed.
2. Sassy- Since I have met my circle of online friends via MySpace my love for all that is sassy has been magnified. They have taught me to embrace my inner sassiness and now my shoe purchases must all be worthy of a picture.
3. SYDNEY!!!! Oh my Sydney, My life would be just a boring old life without her. You are the apple of my eye.
4. STERLING!!!! My dear dear brother and kindred soul mate. He totally gets me!!!Who else can I do Palmolive Hand with...
5. Stickers-I have a hard time passing up any by Mary Engelbreit, Hello Kitty or Barbie, they just make my letters that much more special.
6. Sparkling- When Eric was two Sparkling was his favorite color. Give me Crystals any day. I am still cleaning up the glitter from my MOG outfit.
7. Spa- It was worth the total hassle of the installation and years of saving. I love our spa but not above 102degrees or as I say "Human Soup"
8. Surreal- My life this year, I am a changed woman.
9. San Diego- One of my favorite places to go and now that I have family there (my girlfriends) the drive gets closer and closer all the time. See you Oct 24th weekend.
10. Sing. I wish I could do it in front of an audience... BUT, Jesus...I could SING of your Love Forever!!!
13 hours ago