Monday, April 13, 2009

Click, Click, Click

I decided to pay one of my bills online today.
Click
Sign in
Click
Enter Id and Password
Click
Wrong Id and Password try again
Click
Wrong again, I am sure that is the right one, maybe it is case sensitive so I try again
Click
Still wrong so I check the lost my Id box
Click
What is the name of your first pet? I know that!
Click
What is your home town? I know that!
Click
Your Id is ******* Oh, just what I thought but I put a 1 at the end. Spare me.
Entered Id and password again
Click
Wrong
OK the Id is now right so it must be the password, but I know my password maybe it is case sensitive too
Click
Wrong
Checked the "forgot my password"box
Click
What is your Id? OK that I know
Click
I get the password and it is just as I thought with a 1 at the end. Ugh
OK
Sign In
Click, Click, Click, Click, Click, Click and the bill is paid.

Online bill pay, So much easier than using a stamp.

No comments: