Thursday, April 16, 2009

I was tagged!!!

My dear friend Crayl at Beyond black and white tagged me in a meme but I don't know what a meme is, I think it is about Me Me Me (but then it would be a mememe) oh well... Here are my answers.

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1.Tomorrow night Eric and I will be going to the dance recital at the local High School. They have an amazing dance program and put on a great and always sold out show. I always cry with pride at how wonderful the girls (and boys) do.

2.Tonight's bible study, I have learned so much about forgiveness and myself during this study of the story of Joseph.

3.Weddings, Weddings, Weddings. We have three coming up (so far) this year. Three amazing young couples who will be starting their God Blessed lives together.

4. Eric graduating from middle school. I know we will be starting all over in High School, but Eric has grown so much in the past three years and I am so proud of my wonderful young man.

5.Every month's Bunco, I am a part of the best group and look forward to Bunco every month!

6. The next time I will be able to see my gal pals in San Diego don't know when it will be but I miss them and want to see the babies!!!

7. The day I am asked to speak at a women's ministry function. I know God is moving me in this direction Yippee Skippee!

8. The day I become a Gramcracker!!!(my word for grandma) Hopefully not too soon though.

8 Things I did yesterday:

It was a busy one so this is easy

1. Mapped out my busy day which was a great idea and led to a wonderful stress free evening.

2. Put the meat in the crock pot and later made some really good BBQ beef for the Bunco Gals.

3. I like to make Bunco special when it is at my house to say thanks to the 12 gals for cramming into my tiny house so I made all the girls a flower pen, you know where you take a flower and attach it to a pen using floral tape. It gave me a little carpal tunnel cramp but worth it.

4. Worked, gotta fit that in...

5. Made my Mom's famous green salad for the first time and although it wasn't exactly like Mom's it was still great!

6. Arranged a special surprise for the girls and had our pal Dusty who moved to Idaho call and catch up with everyone.

7. I actually hit TWO Buncos!!! in our group that means I got two gifts!

8. Smiled as I thought of my blessings and the wonderful friends I have in my life.

8 Things I wish I could do.

1. This is my #1 thing I wish I could do and everyone should know it by now cause I talk about it all the time. SING!!!! I wish I had a voice of an angel and could sing sing sing!!!

2. Not me necessarily, but my doctors, I wish we could figure out why I am anemic or better yet, God can just heal me and get it all over with.

3. See my sister any time I want and go to craft faires like we used to.

4. Find really good forever jobs with benefits for the people we know that are out of work. Steve and I were thinking about it and we know at least 8 people that are out of work. I think that number is shocking!

5. Open the learning doors for Eric and free him from learning disabilities so he could be one of those kids who can just get great grades without struggling for every crumb of education. But I know it is Gods plan for him so I don't worry about it this is just a wish list right?

6. I wish I could afford to do all the things to my home I dream, I don't really want a new house but I would love to gut it and redo it.

7. Take a Hawaiian cruise with my entire family.

8. Find the perfect shade of long wearing lipstick. I am always trying...

8 Shows I enjoy

1. Amazing Race
2. CSI
3. Fringe
4. Secret life of American Teen
5. Deliver Me
6. House Hunters
7. Dog Whisperer
8. My guilty pleasure (no kids allowed) Rescue me

8 people I tag

Not all of my friends who read have a blog but here is whom I tag and you can send your responses to my email MomOfDudes@sbcglobal.net Hee Hee

Leighann
Susan Needles
Lucy
My New friend Pat Bobbies sister
Penny
Debbie from Bunco
Sterling
Ashley in Germany
Karen Burr

No comments: