Thursday, May 14, 2009

Daughter in Love...

I have told you before that I used to be MOD (Mom Of Dudes) but once Cam married Beka I became MODDIL (mom of dudes and daughter in law)
But I simply hate the word In-Law! I always have, I call my sister in law (again that word, ugh!)Cyndi my sister, She is the big sis cause she is the eldest (not by much), I am mid sis and my other sis Penny is the little sis(you can read?)
Yesterday I wrote a blog and included how I hate the word In-Law. I love when God lets people read my blogs and they respond cause my dear cousin Dodie (I know you are now Doreen but old habits die hard) told me that her mother in law had the same problem so she created their name for eachother and she called her "Daughter in love" because it is not the law that that makes them love eachother...

Wahhhhhhhh... Cyndi, you are my sister in love

Beka, you will always be my beautiful daughter in love...

Forever my love...No law can break it.

1 comment:

Misty said...

very nice... I like this.

However, my husbands family will still be my in-laws.