Saturday, November 1, 2014

 NOVEMBER BLOGGING TIME...
 
For years since the good Ol' MySpace days my friends and I have been blogging every day during the month of November... I don't blog as often as I would like, but this year I thought why not...
Come join me on my blogging journey...
Its a tough job but someone's gotta do it...
Might as well be me...
 
HAPPY NOVEMBER!!! Love Troysie
 
DRIVERS LICENSE
November is my birthday month and this year its drivers license renewal time. I was excited because I got a renewal without testing notice WOO HOO!!!!
 
When you get a driver's license renewal in our state, you get a new license but your picture remains the same. I looked at my new license and I realized this is a picture of Troysie from 10 years ago!...
This girl wasn't a mother of High School Graduates, a Mother in law, or a Grandma, What a fresh face she had...
 

I remember I loved this picture of me, good hair, nice eyes, happy smile, all in all a picture of a blessed woman.

It is cool to carry a picture of yourself from 10 years ago and expect that people will still be able to identify you...

No one has ever asked so I guess I am aging well...

Happy Birthday Month to me...

No comments: