Sunday, November 9, 2014

We went to Jared...

When we got engaged 32 years ago I got a simple solitaire engagement ring and paired it with matching wedding rings...

Over the years I partenred the solitaire with many other wedding rings but I always wanted a matching wedding ring set...

As we approached our 30th anniversary Steve said I could get a new wedding set so we went "looking" at rings at a jewelry store called Jared.

I was fully expecting to take Mr. Miller to the cleaners, after 30 years I was going to get any ring (any size) I wanted and that was all there was to it!!!

Come to find out, I am not a large stone girl, I am completely happy with my original 1/2 carat stone and had it re-set into another setting which I COMPLETELY LOVE!!!

 
Every time I put on my ring I am happy...
 
Because the setting has so many small stones, I have been diligent in having my ring inspected and cleaned every 6 months in order to guarantee my ring for life...
 
Thank God I did!
 
Took my ring for it's inspection and cleaning and the next day looked down and I was missing a stone!!! Yikes!!!
 
Took it in to Jared, they looked at it, discovered other loose stones, my ring spent the night at the jewelers and today I picked it up looking just as lovely as it did two years ago when I took this picture...
 
No questions asked, no strings attached...
 
I know you can purchase jewelry for a lower price elsewhere but today, I was so grateful...
 
We went to Jared...

No comments: