Monday, November 10, 2014

Thankful

What a day!!!!

I needed this reminder today...

Tomorrow is my birthday, my birthday is my rough day, it is my "I miss my mommy" day. Some years are worse than others and I never know what kind of year it will be till I get there...

Was feeling a little under the weather, so I was super thankful that my birthday is on the National Holiday Veterans day... I get to rest and have a day off tomorrow and celebrate my birthday with a wonderful day off. I was expecting the rest to begin as soon as I got home, bit down on my snack and the next thing I knew I was in the dentists chair getting a root canal and crown...

But...

I am thankful my dentists office could get me in, I am thankful for dental insurance, and I am thankful for a hubby that knew that after three hours of dental work I was in no condition to drive myself to get my prescription...

Home, resting, pain medicated...

Thankful...

No comments: