Wednesday, November 12, 2014

They are called War Stories for a reason...

Yesterday was Veteran's Day...

They are called War Stories for a reason...

If you have ever listened to a Veteran tell their tale of service you will realize that they have been on an adventure...

And lived, to die another day!!!

The key word is IF you have ever listened...

We went to Denny's to get our free Veteran's day meal and next to us was a man in full uniform who was more than happy to share his adventures with Steve and our friend Reggie...
 
Funny thing I noticed that as he was talking none of his family was listening...
I am sure they heard it all before...
 
But have they???
 
I realized I didn't really listen to my dads "War Stories"
I regret that...
 
I know he served during WWII but that's about it... Yikes...
 
Gonna have to get together with my brothers and sisters cause I think they listened..
 
I hope so...
 
Listen to the War Stories...
 
They are important...
 

No comments: