Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Weather Wimps

I live in Southern California and to be honest with you I have never been cold...

I have never been in under 29 degree weather and that was just a reading in my car when we were driving somewhere so if you want to get technical I have never been out in weather below 40. Last year I visited my brother in Ohio, it was beautiful weather to them in the 50's my whole visit. I was dressed like this...

 
But when we went to the grocery store I saw people happily running around in their Gym clothes and saw even one guy in shorts.
 
I remember back in the day I used to work with a gal from Pennsylvania, she used to laugh at us complaining about our chilly 65 degree weather... She would always say the same thing... "This is swimming pool weather to us"...
 
Today is was a breezy clear 68 degrees, a little chilly by our standards but I just had to laugh when I went to the grocery store where I saw people dressed anywhere from full on Ugg Boots, coats, scarves and beanies to spaghetti straps, shorts and flip flops...
 
Gotta Love Cali... Home of the weather wimps (myself included)

No comments: