Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Magic Fridge...

Oh how sometimes I wish I were a male in the Miller house...

I would feel the joy of opening the cupboard and always finding Peanut Butter and bread for when I want my sandwich...

I would reach up and always find a box of cereal ready and waiting for my snacking pleasure...

I would open the fridge and there would always be milk...

The coffee canister is always full and there is always my favorite creamer available for the times when for some reason Coffee is not magically already made and hot waiting for me...

I would go in the shower and there is always body wash, shampoo and razors there for me...

When I leave a new roll of toilet paper on the counter the next time I go in the bathroom it is magically on the roll...

I would go to feed my dog and the dog food container is always full...

I would use utilities without a care. My TV always works, as does my cellphone...

A girl can dream... But instead I hear...

"Honey you look tired, How about you just make something simple for dinner"

That's me...

M( Magical)
O (Organizer)
M (for Men)

( Disclaimer...This post is a comical observation only...I am married to the most wonderful, kind husband in the world... I also have the most wonderful son at home too! I just don't want a peanut butter sandwich or cereal for dinner!!! )

No comments: