Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Me Me Me Me

I received this one via Facebook and a girlfriend so I decided to take her lead and post this here

Here we go!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping Paper with real ribbon bows. I love getting the giant rolls at Costco. But my favorite tie is really thick yarn, it is really hard to find though.

2. Real or Fake Tree?
Fake. We get it put up with much less arguing than a real tree.Got some great "tree scented spray from Jane" love it

3. When do you put up the tree?
As soon as possible, but sometimes it is later than sooner.This was our best year ever! We were fully decorated by the first week in Dec. We rock!

4. When do you take the tree down?
Again, as soon as possible but usually sometime early January because I love my decorations so much.

5. Do you like eggnog?
Yep, I even like it with a little "Nog" in it but not like my Dad's I think it was mostly Nog.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I really loved my pretty doll and stroller I walked her around the block with pride.

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
I have a beautiful Costco one Dad got me but this year we have a new one The Little Drummer Boy Nativity. That and my Mary Engelbreit one. Love it!.

8. Hardest person to buy for?
My Brother. But this year I love what I got him.

9. Easiest person to buy for?
Me. Just kidding... I Love buying for the women in my family.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got?
Don't want to go there.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I have good intentions but don't always get them mailed. I Love getting them though. MAIL ONLY.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Muppet Christmas Carol and A Christmas Story

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
August or September.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Not sure but probably did.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Cookies and tamales.

16. Colored or clear lights on the tree?
Clear and Colored.

17. Favorite Christmas song?
This year I am a Johnny Mathis fan.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Both depending on who's year it is to host.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Let's see... Yep
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
My Handmade Angel but this year we have Cameron's baby hat.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas Eve with family.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
"Happy Holidays" We say Merry Christmas! and Elementary Schools with no decorations

23. What do you enjoy most about Christmas?
Everything.

24. How did you find out about Santa?
It was just an evolution, no big reveal.

No comments: