Thursday, December 24, 2009

I Celebrate The Day

I Celebrate the Day

Isn't it funny how you "listen" to music then one day you "Hear" the lyrics?
I have enjoyed the Relient K Christmas CD "Let it Snow Baby" for a couple of years but this year the song "I Celebrate The Day" has entered my heart. I wonder when Jesus knew he would be the savior? Was it right away? I hope he got to be a little kid and experience the joy of childhood. I celebrate this day, and I am grateful for my savior who knows my name and loves me.

And the first time
That You opened Your eyes
did You realize that You would be my Savior
And the first breath that left Your lips
Did You know that it would change this world forever

To look back and think that
This baby would one day save me
That you were born so I might live

And I, I celebrate the day
That You were born to die so I could one day pray for You to save my life

Pray for you to save my life.

No comments: