Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ten On Tuesday in the World of the Kitchen Lady

Memoirs of a Kitchen Lady

Ten things I LOVE about being a Kitchen Lady at Christmas time...

1. 1st graders singing warped Christmas Carols with the pride that they just invented the song themselves...

2. I just say the word "Rudolph" and the line begins singing

3. Kids love giving me advise on what games to buy for my sons

4. I get to wear my Holly Jolly Apron

5. We actually got cold weather for a change and I LOVE seeing the girls in all their cute hats, scarves, and gloves...

6. Little girl fur coats SOOOOO cute

7. The little Fahrenheit girl who always knows what the temperature is... God I Love her.

8. When Christmas falls on a Friday then we get off on vacation an entire week before and I get plenty of Cookie baking time...

9. Watching the kids practice their performances. Last year they learned every verse of several Carols and I was greatly impressed.

10. But Most of all, I love when I over a child correcting another child that Christmas isn't about presents because Jesus Is The Reason For The Season... Amen...

No comments: