Sunday, November 8, 2009

Effort

My mind is blank so I thought I would write a funny post about using white out then I remembered my blog is in pink. This made me giggle.

Random thoughts about the stuff on my desk,...

I like the mini red cup I put on top of my computer it reminds me of my special San Diego girlfriends and how much they all mean to me.

Ronald Mc Donald beanie from Mc Donalds, Rachel got it for me when my hunt turned up empty. I love Ronald McDonalds cause they remind me of Eric's Afro. There was a boy at his school with bright orange hair and one day I just started laughing at the thought of Eric's hair that color and all I could think of was Ronald McDonald.

Kind of creepy New Orleans jester doll. Wouldn'T want it on a chair in my bedroom cause it would give me a Poltergeist kind of feeling but I love it because my brover got it for me.

Plastic owl, discovered on a Cub Scout camping trip and saved from my married sons trash pile when he cleaned out his room.

Sleeping kitty- Awwwwwww

I just like having sweet stuff around me.

Smile

No comments: