Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ten on the Tenth

Today was a great day in the life of Troysie. My actual birthday is tomorrow but the celebrating began last Friday.

1.A good hair day starts a great day

2.Drove to Covina in only 32 minutes no traffic is Sweet!

3.Loved a little alone time with Dee Dee talking about blood clots... Who has more fun than us.

4.Gifts!!!! I actually got a Princess Cheese grater! Love it!!!

5.Easy drive to the Bonnie Hunt show with Kathy navigating.

6.The parking lot guy flirted with me...Dee Dee said I was Ooh La la Hee Hee Hee

7.We came up my new describing word. I am not 48 I am FORTY_GREAT!!!

8.To honor Veterans and Servicemen we got GOODIES at the Bonnie Hunt show!!!
#1 $100 Sears gift card!!!
#2 20th DVD of Christmas Vacation collector edition and I got to see CHEVY CHASE!!! #3 Pixar came and gave us DVD Blue Ray editions of Cars, Monsters Inc and UP!!!

9.Amazing desserts at the hippest old town Pasadena joint Houstons

10.Spending time with two other forty-greaters! Priceless...

No comments: