Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sassy Shoe Thursday Disneyland version

One thing I LOVE to do when I go to an amusement park or county fair is to play a little game I call "Who is wearing the most inappropriate shoes"

Aside from the obvious spike heels (there is always someone wearing spike heels) the winners for this year are

Sea World winner - A little girl wearing those hard plastic princess shoes with high heels. She was complaining and I was thinking "Mom, that is a battle I would have fought" Come on, she was little, why make her suffer for fashion already

Disneyland- Overall, most do well here wearing flip flops, flats or tennis shoes but I did see someone walking on the sides of her feet wearing boots with her jeans stuck in them.

Remember... Comfort it key...But I still love playing this game.

PS. Today I was giggling as I drove away from Eric's school and saw a group of 5 girls all wearing shorts and calf high ugg boots. Do you think they called each other... Hee Hee Hee

No comments: