Saturday, November 8, 2008

Doggie Park Anyone

Ok, you did not make coffee, feed me and put your uniform on.

WE ARE GOING TO THE PARK TODAY!!!

Yes, you may go out to breakfast, but I will be waiting...

1 hour TIME TO GO!!!

1 1/2 hours NOW I AM GETTING UPSET!!! (The whining begins)

2 hours YOU ARE TAKING WAY TOO LONG!!! (Now we are pacing, whining, and whimpering)

2 1/2 hours I AM WAITING!!!! (Hysterical is all I can say, he has gone to every room in the house to complain to everyone in ear shot,waking Eric)

Eric- What's up with the dog?

Mom- Dad is not back from breakfast yet.

Eric- Oh (We all know what Daddy is doing... Scratchers, the man can play scratchers for HOURS!!)

FINALLY, Daddy comes home, He is greeted by a very unhappy doggie who had to say his peace before allowing his collar to be put on. After Steve got his doggie lecture, they were off.

Ahhhhh Peace and quiet

No comments: