Thursday, November 20, 2008

What's Your Speciality

I love sharing recipes...

I love trying new recipes...

For Thanksgiving we are going to my cousins and I will be taking my bread bowl dip. For the recipe look to the back of the Knorr veggie soup mix. I know it is easy, but I really love it and so does my family.

I love baking cookies. Last year because we got out of school so late I did not do my baking and I heard it.

Give this recipe a try...

Mock English Toffee

1 Pkg Semi sweet choc chips
1 cup sugar
1 cup butter
Waverly crackers
Chopped roasted almonds or crushed candy canes

Line a cookie sheet with non stick foil but I use a silpat

Line up the Waverly crackers to cover the cookie sheet. I believe this is the hardest part of the recipe.

Cook the butter and sugar to a boil and really light and fluffy

Pour and spread over the crackers and bake at 350 degrees about 10 mins.

Remove from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the crackers. Put the tray back in the oven for a minute until the chocolate chips get glossy and you can spread them like frosting.

While the chocolate is still soft sprinkle with almonds for an Almond Roca kind of bar or last year my friend Jane blew us away with the candy cane variation. Dark chocolate and mint YUMMMY. Make em both!

Break up like bark once cooled and enjoy!!!

No comments: