Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Works for me Wednesday- U-

I decided to do a combo thing where I am still catching up on the Thankful Tuesday alphabet and challenge myself to name 10 U things that work for me. on Works for me Wednesday. What is not working for me is typing well with nail tips on Hee Hee Hee

Let's see...I may have to get creative here.

1. Umbrellas- like Lipstick, gloss, purses, and nail polish I am always on the lookout for the perfect Umbrella. Mine would be golf size but folds down, a fun color like pink or leopard that automatically opens and closes with a push of a button. Although for sun protection I do love my pink fabric Japanese parasol.

2. Ultra soft Mary Jane Slipper socks. I highly recommend that everyone with chilly tootsies purchase a pair this wintery season. My new ones from Walgreen's are great! they have grippies on the bottom so you don't skid and they don't fall off because of the strap.

3.Unabridged information- I love to store our social security, drivers license and medical record numbers in my phone book. I can't tell you how many times I have referred to these numbers.

4. Uploaded recipes- I mostly use Recipezaar, You can find any recipe there. I am gonna make Caramel popcorn balls today for youth.

5. Unanimous agreements with my husband, as in when recently used our absentee ballots, we went out for coffee, discussed the issues and voted. It was fun.

6. Understanding Dogs- OK, this has nothing to do with this list at all. It is windy, Yogi has food and water and yet he is bugging me pushing his big nose into my thigh. Somedays I wish he could speak and tell me what he wants like Lassie or Scooby doo.I wish there was a Rosetta Stone for Dog language.

7. Unavailable- Oh how I love caller Id.

8. Unassuming Friends- I have the best friends You included!. I am so grateful and constantly blessed by them. Makes me so sorry for the Real Housewives of wherever show stars, Two gals had been best friends for like three whole years and one decided she likes another lady better so she sends her friend a Text saying she never wants to see her again. Again I say I love my girlfriends

9. Ultra inexpensive reader glasses- I am finding these treasures from the Target dollar isle are becoming a necessity for my beading.

10. Unapologetic- My devotion to God. I talk of him always and I care not about who is listening. I love you lord, and I lift my voice, to worship you, oh my soul rejoice.

Wow... Can't believe I made it!

No comments: