Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Don't You Just Love It...

Don’t You Just Love It...


Don't you just love it when things unexpectedly go your way?

There is so much construction going on in my city it is so frustrating at times. Yesterday they were paving the road I normally turn down to avoid the afternoon school traffic so I was detoured to the dreaded street that you have to wait through several signals until you can turn left.

Ugh, Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

But God is Good, he spared his servant frustration when I saw (Can you hear the angels singing) that part of the road construction included installing a new left turn arrow signal on the dreaded street AND it was green as I entered the intersection!!!

"Hey Mom, I never saw that signal before"

Yippee Skippee!!!

I was a happy camper!!!

No comments: