Monday, September 1, 2008

Ten Things I am Thankful For---O---

My Blogging friends and I are on a fun adventure in vocabulary by posting ten things we love and are thankful for in alphabetical order. This week we are on the letter O.
Since it looks like a ring and I am in wedding mode, I decided to post my Ten on Tuesday O Wedding version.

O- Ordering Oatmeal. (A line from Alligators All Around one of Cameron's childhood favorites)

In no specific order

1. Ovaltine- Love that malty goodness, I actually just purchased some. What it has to do with a wedding, I do not know.

2. Oath- Promise, vow, pledge I swear!

3. Obey- I don't remember if I said I would, but I have such a sweet hubby that if he asks, I do.

4. Obstacles- Or trials as I call them, Cam and Beka have overcome several obstacles that have made them a better, stronger, more devoted couple and have brought them to this day.

5. Optimism- I have always been a Cam and Beka supporter, my famous line was why wouldn't God send his servants the right one first.

6. Original- Believe me... With Steve Hays conducting the wedding ceremony, it will definitely be original.

7. Outfit- Yippee!!! So glad I found mine!!!

8. Overwhelmed- With God's help, I do not expect to be

9. Owned- I have always been grateful for the freedom my husband allows me. I have never felt Owned.

10. Occasion- This wedding will indeed be a blessed occasion. People will be moved by the kids devotion to God and each other.

God bless Cam and Beka

Want to read more 10's check out my friend Crayl. Giving God the Crayon http://beyondbw.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Dena said...

oh my goodness. :o) I'm up at 4:30am, decide to read blogs, found yours again, read the whole dang thing! :o) I will be praying for you, and now wish that I actually knew you, lived on the West Coast and was invited to the wedding. Blessings to you, thanks for letting me be in the MOD club!

Crayl said...

Nice touch , doing all wedding O's...very creative Troy. Bravo.