Saturday, September 6, 2008

Posting Lesson

Monday, My sister has promised to come over and take all day if necessary to show me how to post pictures on my blogs.

This ability has simply been one I have not been able to master, I know I am trainable, but I think for this, I will need to be shown.

I am so looking forward to spending time with her, I miss her horribly and when I held her in my arms I miss her even more.

She brought me the most beautiful mega gigantic corsage called a Texas Mum. It is so detailed and gorgeous and weighs a pound and is a good foot long. I LOVED it!!!
(But I still hate Texas) Oh yeah, and without a doubt the best green grocery bags to add to my collection.

I promise, to end this journey through my sons marriage I will learn to post and show you all pictures of everything!!!

I promise!!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I can't wait to see the pictures, especially of the beautiful mother of the groom! Then can you explain to me how to post pictures, please! I've tried bbut just don't get it. Texas mums are BIG!!! They make them for all celebrations down here.