Saturday, September 20, 2008



I was tagged by my friend and fellow blogger Crayl of beyond Black and White fame.

Here are some fun questions of the day...

1. Where is your cell phone? On the table waiting for a call from Cameron.


2. Where is your significant other? Snoring away in bed.


3. Your hair color? Blonde with hightlights


4. Your mother? In Heaven.

5. Your father? With Mom ( I hate that I am an Orphan)


6. Your favorite thing? Right now, My Pedi Egg, I have the nicest feet. But my ultimate favorite is my family.


7. Your dream last night? Something Funky that Don't remember exactly but Thany's Lucy was lost and I used my girliness to find her in a store in the middle of a clothing rack, where else would a sassy girl be?.


8. Your dream/goal? A simple blessed Retirement.


9. The room you’re in? Kitchen


10. Your hobby? Making bracelets, writing, and Reading magazines.


11. Your fear? I Fear Not, but If I did it would be for Eric in this crazy world.


12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? A Graham Cracker Hee Hee Hee


13. Where were you last night? At home watching Miss Pettigrew, it was a cute movie so I watched it twice.

14. What you’re not? Able to understand people who speak with heavy English accents. Blimy


15. One of your wish-list items? Big Screen TV and of course more Brighton stuff.


16. Where you grew up? 3rd Generation California Native


17. The last thing you did? Got out of the Spa Ahhhhhhh.

18. What are you wearing? Some cute jammies if I do say so myself with sleeping kitties on them


19. Your TV? No Idea let me look...Samsung.


20. Your pets- Are so cute, I wish I could keep the three of them forever.
Two cats Teddy and Papa and our doggie Yogi (notice we have a Bear theme going in our animal names)

21. Your computer? Compaq a five year old relic (don't you just hate that!)

22. Your mood? Sleepy and a little nervous, I will see my married son for the first time tomorrow morning at church.

23. Missing someone? yes, always.

24. Your car? Getting a new one soon.

25. Something you’re not wearing? Any jewelry.

26. Favorite store? Lately, groceries are all I have time to shop for so Ralphs. I know... Exciting

27. Your summer? A blur and never long enough.

28. Love someone? Sure Love you Bunches

29. Your favorite color? Yellow and Pink are tied forever

30. When is the last time you laughed? Tonight at that new show Whatever Martha, where her daughter makes fun of her old segments. You should watch it, it is funny in a Mystery Science Theater kind of way.

31. Last time you cried? I have been good lately so I guess I would say at the wedding two weeks ago.

The other requirement is to tag others, see below, and for them to save and insert the cute "I love you blog' picture above into their own post.

So I tag

Happily Ever After
Mumblings of a Mommy
Leighann

Have Fun!

3 comments:

My life said...

That was fun : )

Dena said...

I love reading your blog, thanks for sharing and you make me want to go take a bath and get into some cute jammies! :o)

Dena said...

oh, and thanks for the tag :o)