Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dropped off the planet

I was married before the cell phone era but my parents saw us a couple days after we were married when we came by to open our gifts. Cam and Beka were wanting a two week private honeymoon and it looks like they meant it! Yesterday I had a little emergency where I needed a passcode from Cam, his phone wasn't working so I expected to leave a message on Beka's "The mailbox for the party you have called is full and is accepting no more messages"...

I get it. They are Honeymooning, you don't have to tell me twice.


911 only

Eric- "What do you think Beka and Cameron are doing RIGHT NOW?"

Troy- "Since it is about 3:00 I would think they are maybe eating"

Eric- " I DON'T Baum Chicka Baum Baum"

Troy- "How was school today?" Subject change...

No comments: