Once I saw an Obituary for a person with the last name of ARR and I thought "THAT"S THE COOLEST LAST NAME EVER!!!!" When asked that question "What's the origin of you last name?" You could say...
"DUH, PIRATE!!!" Hee Hee Hee
R- Riding Reindeer
10 R things I am thankful for
1.Red Shoes- One of those things that you buy and never realize how many things they go with.
2. Roses- I have the loveliest rose garden, I planted one in memory of all the special women who have passed from my life.
3. Rastro- Don't you love how Astro talks on the Jetsons? I Rove Reric's Rurly Rair
4. Rebates- It always feels like a little gift from God when you get one that you forgot about.
5. Realizations- I had a life changing one today. Sometimes it really is all the other persons fault.
6. Remorse- Without it, a lesson is not learned. "Troy, you made that boy cry when you scolded him" "Good, then there is hope for him"
7. Really- A word used way too often by me usually paired with "totally"
8. Rice Krispy Treats- Need I say more, but I always love the commercial where the lady puts flour on her face and messes her hair because they are so difficult to make.
9.Rainbows- I'm always looking for Rainbows... I have seen one double in my life and it was AWESOME!
10. Rapture- Great word!!! I know where I will be... Do you???
Have a Blessed Week