Saturday, September 13, 2008

You Can't Read

Although my sister was just 18 months younger and I, She was always the "Little Sister".

I remember when she was about 10, she was lying on the floor reading the funny pages and I said "What are you doing? You Can't Read!!!" We still laugh about that comment and it is one of our family "Jokes"

She reminded me of our joke last week when we were hanging out, she was showing me how to post pictures and I was writing the captions when she said "You can't type" We both got a laugh out of it.

Eric, my 13 year old keeps amazing me with how grown up he is becoming. Taking out the trash and putting away the dishes was always Cameron's job because Eric was just too short to reach the cabinets or the large trash cans the city gives us. He was shorter than me for the longest time until last year when he grew about a foot or so, he now towers over me and laughs about it all the time. He laughs all the way to the trash cans and the kitchen cabinets.

Today we were at Costco and I was wanting to get Gas. He said "I'll do it" I thought to myself, "You can't do that" but,not only can he read, but he can even use an ATM. Wow!

My baby is growing up.

No comments: