Friday, August 1, 2008

In the shape of a heart

I need a Thesaurus because I have been using the word Surreal way too much lately.

But surreal fits, so I will use it. I was chatting on the phone with my human tranquilizer Dee Dee and I realized, I am going to my future daughter in law's Bridal Shower tomorrow!

DANG!!! I Can't Stand It!!! Wow!!! were some of the things that came out of my mouth at the thought of the day.

I remembered back to my own wedding shower and I hope tomorrow Beka feels what I felt that day... Love, overflowing Love.

It is such an overwhelming feeling to be seated in the place of honor, all eyes on you as the bride, you are now a woman and soon to be... A wife.

I simply could not have been more humbled at my shower, all these women thought of me, chose presents for me and were there today for... ME

Wow, am I worth this? Am I worthy of this kind of love? I guess I was because it seemed like it was their pleasure to be there for me.

Just like it will be my pleasure, and honor to be there tomorrow as mother of the groom.

Man, I gotta get me some waterproof mascara TODAY!!!

No comments: