Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh Yeah, I read that...

It is happening... I am becoming no longer necessary to talk to in the human world.

I will run into a friend and mention something about the wedding and they say.
"Oh yeah, I read that on your site"

Well, then... Ok...

"Cameron moved out"... Read that

"Eric loves being an only child"... Read that

Is that all that I am a walking, talking wedding machine???

I know there is another side to me. I know people want to talk to me and not just hear wedding details.

I think a night out with girlfriends to see House Bunny should do the trick.

Wonder if there is a wedding at the end of the movie?

I am hopeless...

2 comments:

Crayl said...

Hey Troy...I had to remove your link because it linked to someting else. Is it possible to write your ten on Tuesdays on this blog site? It is WAY EASIER to link. Weird stuff happens when you link to MySpace.

You might be hopeless for now, but it will be over soon....

My life said...

Did you see the movie? : )