Friday, August 15, 2008

Wedding Dreams

I had my first wedding dream last night. I remember when I was pregnant with Cameron I dreamt that I gave birth to a Basset Hound puppy. Well, this was just about as good.

We went walking into the wedding hall ( I have no idea why the wedding was no longer at our church) and it was all decorated in Disco. Disco ball on the ceiling and glittery silver curtains lining the walls and stage. For some reason none of us had noticed the decor before the day of the wedding but we decided we could "Make it work" Since the wedding colors are Wine and Silver.

The next fun thing was that Bekas Grandma and I had chosen the same material for our wedding outfits. She had a lovely pant suit and me a dress. We tried to stay as far away from each other as possible but EVERYONE noticed.

Made me laugh...

No comments: